About Group Holidays
The group travel package is preferred mainly because it earns you more discount than any other package.
Besides just getting better discounts, there are many other reasons you may want to travel as a group. These include:
You always have someone to accompany you as you explore
You get a helping hand in planning the travelling details
Provides you with an opportunity to make a whole new group of friends
Safety is assured just in case something goes wrong
Wisely choose the group you will be stuck with as this can have either a positive or negative impact on your travelling experiences.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a group holiday package?
This is a transport bundle offered by a traveling agency and typically has discounted fare prices
- How will I benefit by booking a group holiday instead of individually?
The advantages of group holiday are many including distribution of duties, safety, and lower costs. You also get to enjoy the company of more fun people.
- How many people make up a group holiday?
10 to 18 maximum
- What is the latest time that I can book a group package?
All bookings for a group package are closed two weeks to the set departure date.
- What happens when I cancel my trip?
The group holiday terms has varied penalties depending on circumstances leading to the cancellation. Please review the terms and conditions for further guidance.
- Are there any age limits for group holiday package?
All ages can be comfortably accommodated by our group holidays packages.
- Can my children safely fly alone?
All travelers are guaranteed 100% safety on any of our flights. However, one must be at least 18 years old to travel independently.
- Is it possible to customize a package?
Yes. You have all the liberty to request a change when you book online. Whether you are planning to stay some extra days or want to depart from another city, we will take care of your needs.
- I booked economy class. Can I upgrade to business class or premium economy?
Upgrades are possible provided they are available. Contact us to check for availability. Please note that upgrading with frequent flyer miles is not possible under our special contracted rates.
- Do I choose my group leader?
While you do not get to choose your own group leader, we can assure you that they are awesome. We assign you leaders who have sufficient knowledge on your designated regions and are eager to show you around.
- How can I know about the visa requirements of a trip I am interested in?
Our Trip Notes have helpful information about customer visa requirements. To get more detailed information, we recommend that you check with your local embassy since these rules may change from time to time. Embassy websites also have information on visa requirements and costs.
- What steps are involved in organizing for a visa?
Kindly contact the relevant embassy for guidance. You may also seek help from a travel agent.
- Can you help me with my Visa?
Yes we can!