Book Your Holiday
You’re interested in this holiday
Please fill in the information below, our team members will contact you as soon as possible to provide you with the best package details
- Return Economy Class Airfare by Pegasus*.
- 04 nights stay in Vienna.
- Daily Breakfast.
- Private Airport Transfers.
- Vienna City & Schonbrunn Palace.
- Danube River Cruise.
- Visa charges.
- Travel Insurance.
- Optional Tours.
- Expenses of Personal Nature like laundry, Drinks, Tele-Phone etc..
- Any items not mentioned in “price inclusions”.
|Package Prices in U.A.E Dirham (AED)||Price*|
|5*****||The Levante Parliament||3649.00|
|All Prices are per person on double/twin sharing basis.|
- The hotels and services as mentioned in the itinerary are subject to confirmation.
- In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel.
- International Standard check-in & check-out time of the hotels will be @ 14:00 & 12:00 hours respectively. However, it may vary depends on the hotels/destinations.
- Rates may change in case of the change in hotel rates, transport rates or entrance fees, government or airport taxes.
- Supplement charge will be applicable during X’Mas, New Year, and Events.
- No pickup and drop off services for sightseeing tours in Vienna.
ARRIVE IN VIENNA
Upon arrival in Vienna international Airport, transfer to your hotel. Rest of the day is at free. Vienna – the capital and largest city of Austria as well as a melting pot of culture, architecture, history and beauty. It is one of the most beautiful cities in Eastern Europe.
Overnight at hotel, Vienna.
VIENNA – CITY TOUR & PALACE
Breakfast at your hotel. After that, we leave for Vienna City Tour along with Schonbrunn Palace. This city tour will introduce you to the the most important sights of the Austrian capital. As we drive around the famous ‘Ringstrasse’, Vienna’s main boulevard, we pass by the State Opera, the Museums of Fine Art and Natural History, the Parliament building, the Burgtheater (National Theatre), the City Hall and the University. The highlight of this programme is the visit to Schonbrunn Palace where we take a tour of some of the most magnificently decorated rooms. We return to the city centre, passing by Belvedere Palace, where you will have the opportunity to end your tour, or you can choose to continue to the State Opera House, where the tour ends.
Afternoon is at leisure. Overnight at hotel, Vienna.
VIENNA – SALBURG TOUR (Optional)
Breakfast at your hotel. Rest of the day is free or take an optional tour to Salzburg. This full day trip takes you to the beautiful ‘Salzkammergut’, lake district and to Salzburg, the capital of music festivals. On the highway, towards the West of Austria, we reach Gmunden and pass by the impressive mountain region of the Lake District with its small picturesque towns. After arrival in Salzburg, there is some free time to enjoy lunch (not included). In the early afternoon, there will be a guided walking tour of Salzburg where you will see the Fortress Hohensalzburg, the Dome, the Festival Halls, the Mozarteum, the well known little street ‘Getreidegasse’ with Mozart’s birthplace and the Mirabel garden.
VIENNA – GRAND DANUBE CRUISE
Breakfast at your hotel. Morning is at leisure. Late afternoon, we leave for River Cruise on Danube River. During your cruise, you will pass some of Vienna’s most significant buildings like the Urania observatory, the “Kunsthaus Wien” (which has been re-designed by Friedensreich Hundertwasser) and the Gasometer building. After passing the modern Hydro Electric power plant Freudenau you will continue to the Reichsbruecke. On the second half of this cruise you will get an unforgettable view of Vienna’s tallest buildings – the UNO City, the Danube Tower (252m) and the Millenium Tower (202m). On the way back you will see the Rossau Barracks, the Vienna Ring Tower and the St. Rupert’s Church, which is the oldest religious edifice of the city. You then return to Schwedenplatz.
Overnight at hotel, Vienna.
After breakfast, proceed to the airport to catch your flight back home with wonderful memories of your tour in Austria.